IMPORTANT - Read install instructions
The latest release dosen't have an installer yet, which means you will have to download two files in order to get the wallet working properly.
Linux install happens in the same manner. Guides include links to video tutorials.
Help us test Agama Wallet
Agama Wallet is in its early development phase, but already publicly available for testing.
It is safe to use, but proper backups should be made. We recommend that you do not use it as a primary wallet for your cryptocurrencies.
There are still bugs and performance issues to be resolved.
It is easy to start testing
- Download the latest Agama release from our website
- Double click the installer to start the installation process
- Follow the instructions
If you encounter a bug you can report it directly to our developers on our Slack channel #testing-agama. Your help is greatly appreciated!
Getting Started With Agama Wallet
Our wallet is in early beta! Please don’t use it as your primarily cryptocurrency wallet.
Three different modes
- Basilisk Mode - the lightweight mode where you don't have to download the blockchain, however it is slower
- Full Mode - good performance and fast, but you need to download the blockchain
- Native Mode - this is the same as 'Full Mode', but available for few coins only and gives you advanced functions.
Backups - how to secure your coins
- In Basilisk Mode the seed is your backup. Each seed always generates one address for each cryptocurrency (only in Basilisk Mode!).
- In Native Mode your private keys go to a wallet.dat file. You must make regular backups of that file.
Agama uses real cryptocurrencies, not proxy tokens. It is the first of its kind, and contains a lot of high level technology that allows it to sync blockchains faster than with their native wallet. It will even be possible to parallel sync multiple blockchains at the same time.
It is now possible to securely store your cryptocurrencies under your own control, without any counterparty risk.
Agama Wallet's exchange will be designed with a normal user in mind, and thus offers a simple user interface only.
The coin exchange is done through 'atomic swaps', which means that the coins are exchanged directly from peer to peer, just like normal cash. We do not use proxy asset, but the real coins, just like our multiwallet.